Vulcano-plantervaring voor beginners

Post hier al je vragen over je winterharde en niet winterharde palmbomen.

Vulcano-plantervaring voor beginners

Berichtdoor terryreynolds op 13 sep 2021 04:42

3 of the Best Multi Tool Knives For Everyday Carry

Among the different types of everyday carry gear, multi-tools are probably the most versatile, not only for your daily life but also for adventurous trips with friends. Understanding your needs, manufacturers have produced the best multi tool knives with a variety of specialized features.

Are you curious about which multitool will be best for you?

Luckily, I have created a list of the Best Multi Tools: Our Expert Reviews Guide You. Let’s look at it and decide which is the best fit for you.

1. Leatherman Wingman Multitool

Considered to be a budget tool from a well-known manufacturer, Leatherman, with special functions and durability, the Leatherman Wingman is a good medium-sized knife for daily tasks or camping trips. It features 14 tools consisting of a sharp combo knife, spring-loaded pliers that reduce hand strain, bottle and can openers, scissors, etc.

What I love most about the Leatherman Wingman is that you can easily use every tool with only one hand, and security is assured due to the locking blade. With the blade-out design, this model is always available as a pocket knife.

With a lightweight, stainless steel construction, and being easy to carry in your pocket, I recommend the Wingman right now!

Afbeelding

2. Gerber Dime Multitool

If you are looking for a micro multitool that you can carry on a keychain and that contains 10 basic features, the Gerber Dime is right for you! It offers spring-loaded pliers, scissors, screwdrivers, a sharp blade, and a handy bottle opener that you can use without opening the tool. Furthermore, the tool contains a set of tweezers, which will be highly appreciated.

Of course, with the cheapest price on the current market, this tiny model still beats competitors in some ways, although it lacks the smoothness and tools for heavy tasks. However, if you feel that this tool is enough for you, keep it on your shopping Best multitool on the market list!

3. SOG Baton Q2 Multitool Knife and EDC Flashlight

The SOG Baton Q2 has a modern design compared to conventional multitool knives and looks like a large light pen fit for a backpack, bag, or even purse. It comes with four different basic tools, such as a screwdriver, a bottle opener, a sharp knife, and a water-proof LED pen light. These practical tools are folded tightly and neatly so they won’t disrupt anything in your pocket.

On the plus side is the unique LED flashlight-and-knife set with its own AAA battery source, which is great when you’re staying in the wilderness overnight or when the power is cut off in your home.

If you are attracted to this design, be sure to take it on your next journey!

Afbeelding

The Bottom Line

I have just listed and reviewed three of What is the best multi tool on the market today. However, before you make a purchase, you’ll want to carefully check your budget and consider some factors, including size, functions, convenience, and durability.

I highly recommend the Leatherman, but if that option isn’t the best for you, I hope this article will help you find a suitable one.

That’s it for today! If you still have questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Laatst bijgewerkt door terryreynolds op 07 apr 2023 10:31, in totaal 2 keer bewerkt.
terryreynolds

0 bedankjes

Re: Vulcano-plantervaring voor beginners

Berichtdoor draco op 13 sep 2021 12:53

De kweek van deze variant is afwijkend van Chamaerops humilis var. 'Humilis'. De 'Vulcano', 'Etna' of 'Compacta' is een uitstekende kuipplant vanwege de compacte groeiwijze. Met kweek in de volle grond heb ik geen ervaring. Je ontkomt daarbij niet aan enige vorm van vorstbescherming. Een volwassen Chamaerops in kuip verdraagt in droge toestand een nachtvorst tot ± -9°C. Passieve bescherming is dan aan te bevelen, plantenhoes en isolatie om de kuip (een fitnessmat of verhuisdeken). Bij aanhoudende vorst zul je moeten verwarmen met een warmtekabel, lamp o.i.d. Voor potcultuur gebruik je bij voorkeur een diepere pot. Oudere exemplaren van deze palm hoeven niet vaak verkuipt te worden zolang de wortelgroei niet de overhand neemt, i.e de palm zich uit de pot drukt. Eens per maand een dosering palmenmest gedurende het groeiseizoen is genoeg.
"Alleen mensen die kunnen twijfelen zijn in staat hun wereldbeeld bloot te stellen aan nieuwe feiten en inzichten"
draco

683 bedankjes

Re: Vulcano-plantervaring voor beginners

Berichtdoor Rob op 13 sep 2021 21:47

Welkom Terry op Palmvrienden! :welkom:

Hier staan meerdere versies Chamaerops in volle grond grond (humilis, vulcano, cerifera, microcarpa en macrocarpa) en ik maak in volle grond geen onderscheid tussen de soorten.
Je kunt ze dus gewoon behandelen als Chamaerops humilis.
Passief beschermen werkt voor volle grond (vrij zanderige grond!) in de regel prima (aka inpakken met riet/bamboemat + fleece/zak over de kop.
Voor de vorm pak ik een lichtslang mee in, maar afgelopen winter was ie voor de eerste keer in 4 jaar 3 of 4 nachten aan..

Eea licht erg aan waar je woont. In Vlissingen staan ze onbeschermd, maar in Doetinchem of oost Wallonie gelden echt andere winter wetten ;)

Voor in kuip: zie boven! Echt mee oppassen - ik vind volle grond eigenlijk gemakkelijker en betrouwbaarder.

PS:
Die laatste 2 soorten (C. microcarpa en C. macrocarpa) zijn een beetje discutabel; je vind er weinig over online. Ik heb ze ooit zo gekregen als afwijkende Chaemarops) van een mede liefhebber...
Ze zijn tergend langzaam - het is echt slow motion - en de bladvorm is afwijkend, maar ik beschouw ze eigenlijk als een apart uitziende C. humilis.

08/09, -14.7°C__14/15, - 3.6°C__20/21, -9.1°C
09/10, -10.0°C__15/16, - 5.9°C__21/22, -5.2°C
10/11, - 7.9°C__16/17, - 7.9°C__21/22, -6.9°C
11/12, -14.7°C__17/18, - 8.3°C__22/23, -7.1°C
12/13, - 7.9°C__18/19, - 7.5°C
13/14, - 0.8°C__19/20, - 2.8°C
Rob
Beheerder
Beheerder

1116 bedankjes

Keer terug naar Winterharde en niet-winterharde palmbomen